Recent Diner Surveys in Chicago
A diner from US tried Wiley's Chicken & Ribs in East Garfield Park.
A Barbecue food lover from Saint John, IN tried Crow Bar in East Side.
A food lover from US tried Pizza Hut.
A Deli chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Beverly Woods in Morgan Park.
A Greek chowhound from US tried Gyros Delight in Bridgeport, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
A diner from US tried Union Submarine in Bronzeville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Capri Pizza in South Chicago.
A Puerto Rican chowhound from Cicero, IL tried Jibaritos y Mas in Logan Square and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
A Hot Dogs chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Parisi's Drive-in in Clearing.
A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Mather Cafe Plus in Norwood Park.
A Hot Dogs food lover from Chicago, IL tried The Dog Stop in Dunning.
A Steakhouse chowhound from Irving, TX tried George Diamond Steak House (CLOSED) in South Loop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried 1 Chop Suey in South Shore.
A Caribbean food lover from Chicago, IL tried Ray's Island Grill, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
A Pizza food lover from US tried Luigi's Pizza in West Garfield Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
A Catering chowhound from US tried Dock's in Chatham.
A dining patron from Springfield, IL tried Harold's Chicken Shack in South Loop.
A Mexican food lover from US tried Manolo's Tamales.
A Diner chowhound from IL tried Golden Angel Restaurant in Ravenswood and liked it.
A diner from US tried Al's Under the L in East Garfield Park.
Terribly slow service
The Lyric is a beautiful theater, however I would not recommend the restaurant. The service was terribly slow and the portions...
Girl & the Goat
My sister and I can cross this one off our bucket list as we finally made it to Girl & the Goat. We went on a Sunday evening...
Dime a dozen Italian food. Horrible service. The owner himself personally insulted us. Try any one of the other great places...
A Bad Experience Made Worst by Bad Management
I ordered 2 large pizza's (1 turkey sausage & onion which I order and buy in the grocery store all the time its my favorite) (1...
Great customer service
Went to this place for the very first time and I met this server named Larry Graves Jr. He was so polite and charming. He has...
I recently traveled to Israel for the first time. During my trip, I acquainted myself well with the local cuisine: Lamb, shawarma, falafel, fish. I even tried hummus, though I never liked it back ... read more
Since Chinese food first came to America in the mid-19th century, the best Chinese food in the United States has generally been found in California. With by far the largest Chinese population from... read more
Photo by Panera Bread / Facebook When I was growing up, my process for finding fast food to meet my dietary needs went like this: I’d pore over the major chains’ nutritional information, whic... read more
Last Articlespapa johns cocoa us1 green island bay village menu brothers pizza abington ma our sons family restaurant menu pizza hut oleander drive fatz menu winder ga papa johns wakefield nc oip syracuse ny menu taste good niagara falls jimmy johns 9th street durham shoguns menu jacksonville nc
Restaurant Deals in Chicago
Chicago Restaurant Lists
- My Restaurant Rotation by foodlover922
- My Restaurant Rotation by justin
- My Restaurant Rotation by kizaaat
- Best Bar in Chicago by foodha
- My Restaurant Rotation by emunn
- My Restaurant Rotation by justeating
- My Restaurant Rotation by katherinel
- Best Steak in Chicago by foodha
- Best Sushi in Chicago by foodha
- Best Burger In Chicago by foodha
Chicago Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Chicago? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Chicago?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Chicago User Activity
- Mmadanceacademy uploaded a new profile pic
- Zarnowme reviewed Florian Opera Bistro
- Zarnowme added restaurant Florian Opera Bistro
- Lb8er reviewed Girl & the Goat
- Deliverychicago added restaurant Same Day Flower Delivery Chicago
- Malmanlaw uploaded a new profile pic
- Maynenkhipuma uploaded a new profile pic
- Talsot uploaded a new profile pic
- Cyrousd uploaded 1 image to Beef & Brandy
- Cyrousd uploaded 1 image to Beef & Brandy