Recent Diner Surveys in Chicago
A Pizza food lover from US tried Pop-n-pizza in West Lawn.
A diner from US tried Chef Daddy's.
A diner from Chicago, IL tried Dan's Soul Food & Bakery in Ashburn.
A Hot Dogs food lover from Chicago, IL tried Donald's Famous Hot Dogs. They liked the food and liked the service.
A Pizza food lover from US tried Angelo-vito's Pizzeria in Logan Square.
A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Hienie's Shrimp House in South Deering.
A Latin American chowhound from US tried ArePA George.
A dining patron from Burbank, IL tried Nicky's Family Restaurant in Ashburn and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the ambiance.
A Chicken food lover from US tried Hienie's Shrimp House in South Deering, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food.
A dining patron from US tried Onesti Pizza in Chicago Lawn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.
A Deli food lover from US tried Dear Sub in Austin.
A dining patron from IL tried Hienie's Shrimp House in South Deering.
A diner from Chicago, IL tried Piezano's Pizza & Grinder Co in Little Village.
A Latin food lover from Redmond, WA tried Estrella Negra in Bucktown.
A diner from US tried Cafe Colao, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried NOK in Norwood Park.
A Chicken chowhound from IL tried Marlon's Chicken & Fish in Chatham.
A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Luigi's Pizza in West Garfield Park.
A food lover from Chicago, IL tried Hey Bud's in West Elsdon.
A Puerto Rican food lover from US tried Las Delicias De Puerto Rico, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.
I went to this restaurant earlier this week after my friends recommended it to me. I was not sure what to expect, but as I...
Best Italian Food in Chicago
Incredible restaurant with an authentic feel. Service was wonderful and the food was amazing. Stopped here for dinner before...
Terribly slow service
The Lyric is a beautiful theater, however I would not recommend the restaurant. The service was terribly slow and the portions...
Girl & the Goat
My sister and I can cross this one off our bucket list as we finally made it to Girl & the Goat. We went on a Sunday evening...
Dime a dozen Italian food. Horrible service. The owner himself personally insulted us. Try any one of the other great places...
Photo by John Sequeira Cantonese restaurants have declined in the United States amid a corresponding rise of what is often referred to as Mainland Chinese food. In the San Gabriel Valley outside of... read more
Last weekend, I got a bit hungry in the middle of the day while running errands and decided to go to my local Carl’s Jr. drive-thru for a quick snack. While scanning the menu, I noticed a special ... read more
Photo by Life With Lorenzo I have documented the continuous change in Chinese food in America, particularly since the 1960s when changes to American immigration laws triggered the diversification o... read more
Last Articlespita pit slo bulldawg pizza and wings pizza hut fontana cherry pei wei menu plantation papa johns port saint lucie boulevard stonefire grill near me olive garden fort smith ar menu broad street diner menu trenton nj r&b's bellevue giant pizza king point loma cracker barrel west monroe la menu grand slam pizza manchester nh
Restaurant Deals in Chicago
Chicago Restaurant Lists
- My Restaurant Rotation by foodlover922
- My Restaurant Rotation by justin
- My Restaurant Rotation by kizaaat
- Best Bar in Chicago by foodha
- My Restaurant Rotation by emunn
- My Restaurant Rotation by justeating
- My Restaurant Rotation by katherinel
- Best Steak in Chicago by foodha
- Best Sushi in Chicago by foodha
- Best Burger In Chicago by foodha
Chicago Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Chicago? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Chicago?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Chicago User Activity
- Faruqhira reviewed Wok N Chop
- Morisvanline added restaurant The Law Office of Joseph Younes, P.C.
- Cyrousd added restaurant The Signature Room at the 95th Streeterville, Near North Side
- Cyrousd added restaurant Regards to Edith
- Cyrousd added restaurant Publican Anker
- Cyrousd added restaurant Mariposa Restaurant
- Cyrousd added restaurant Haisous, Vietnamese Kitchen
- Cyrousd added restaurant Dusek's Board & Beer
- Cyrousd added restaurant Drew's on Halsted
- Cyrousd added restaurant City Mouse