3 reviews of InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco, first by you?
Restaurant Near InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco
Recent Diner Surveys in San Francisco
A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried New Asia Restaurant in Chinatown and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.
A Spanish chowhound from San Francisco, CA tried Coqueta in Financial District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
A Chinese chowhound from Oakland, CA tried San Wang Restaurant in Japantown.
An Italian chowhound from San Francisco, CA tried Pasta Gina in Noe Valley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- A sign in its window today informs patrons of its closure "indefinitely."
A Barbecue chowhound from Alameda, CA tried Pete's Barbeque in Mission, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
A diner from AE tried Steps of Rome Caffe in North Beach.
A diner from San Francisco, CA tried Portico Restaurant in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- Great pizza; good other dishes; free drink w/pizza after 3 pm
- No side-veggie options for most meals; multiple lines can get confusing.
- Busy but quick during rush lunch time; slow after about 1:30; polite service even when they're rushed.
An American food lover from Powder Springs, GA tried Moose's (CLOSED) in North Beach.
An Indian food lover from Boise, ID tried Indian Paradox, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- Wonderful service and options for wine and food pairings unlike those I have tried in the past!
- I cannot think of a thing!
- Make sure to take advantage of their space for awesome private dining experiences!
A diner from South San Francisco, CA tried Evergreen in Mission.
Last Articlesfu ming menu dominos tuscaloosa 15th street pizza pros 79924 cats pourhouse menu pizza hut bismarck nd menu hometown buffet locations near me turn restaurant los altos menu pizza hut barranca papa johns outer loop malek al kabob coupons tamarine palo alto open table panicos cape may new jersey menu sushi ya rvc
- The hotel is home of the world famous Top of the Mark sky lounge, located on the 19th floor.
- Planning a reception for hundreds of people? The InterContinental Mark Hopkins is the place to do it. Contact the catering department at (415) 392-3434 for more information.
InterContinental is the world's first truly global brand that has put the knowledge and understanding of each destination at the core of its business. The brand is deeply rooted in a mosaic of cultures and landscapes that define our world.
Our guests, both then and now, have always had a passion for travel. And our hotels have always embraced and celebrated their local cultures. These common values have shaped the spirit of InterContinental over the years. And today our brand and our staff around the world embody this heritage.
With a worldwide portfolio of over 150 hotels in 65 countries, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts has been welcoming frequent international travelers for more than half a century. A pioneer in the development of the hotel industry, InterContinental properties successfully blend consistent global standards with the distinctive cultures of their locations to deliver a truly authentic and local experience.
Explore our rich heritage. Book online or call.. Each property offers its own distinctive style,from heritage elegance to urban chic and resorts on tropical shores. Forge the best travel experiences. Excellently appointed five-star suites offer a sense of occasion. Premium is in every detail,from Michelin-starred restaurants to outstanding spas. Immersive luxury surrounds you,creating unforgettable memories.
- IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Book hotels direct at intercontinental.com for our lowest rates. You won't find these anywhere else.