3 reviews of InterContinental San Francisco, first by you?
Recent Diner Surveys in San Francisco
An Italian food lover from Redmond, WA tried Little Joe's Pizzeria Restaurant in Mission Terrace.
A chowhound from Tucson, AZ tried Lamps of China in Chinatown.
A diner from San Francisco, CA tried Las Palmeras in Mission.
A Steakhouse food lover from San Francisco, CA tried Bonanza Steakhouse in Bayview, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
A Seafood food lover from Stanford, CA tried SAI JAI Thai Restaurant in Downtown.
A Peruvian chowhound from San Francisco, CA tried Fresca in West Portal.
A diner from San Francisco, CA tried BurgerMeister in North Beach.
A Bakeries chowhound from Emeryville, CA tried Noe Valley Bakery in Noe Valley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- Great birthday cakes in San Francisco!
A Diner chowhound from Tallahassee, FL tried Betty Boop's Diner in Downtown.
A Mexican chowhound from Santa Clara, CA tried Mexico AU PARC in South Beach, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- Friendly staff and very clean tables
Last Articlesu mundu e ca menu best coffee shop staten island menu cracker barrel trussville al menu oip berwick menu j&p pizza hampstead weiler's deli sherman way dominos 77459 pei wei menu midwest city red lobster menu fort walton beach red lobster menu lunch prices chicago hut pekin illinois menu taste of asia menu south charleston wv papa johns menu teays valley wv
- Customers who are not hotel guests must reserve appointments with a credit card.
- A healthful menu of spa cuisine is available on the terrace for those who wish to make a day of it.
- Try the adjacent Bar 888 for one of the best selections of grappa in the country.
- The closest public parking option is the 5th & Mission garage, located within a block of the hotel.
- Luce, on the lobby level, is a celebrity wine restaurant offering Cal-Italian fare and a 200-label wine list.
- Both guests and non-guests can make appointments at the onsite luxury I-Spa, where all treatments are personalized.
- The spa offers two-person services for couples and a range of modalities, including Swedish, prenatal, deep tissue, reflexology and aromatherapy.
- Ask about joining Club InterContinental to receive special treatment and services like free WiFi, breakfast and cocktails.
- Clients who request tunes at the time of booking can enjoy preprogrammed playlists via treatment room iPods.
- Daily yoga classes are offered on the spa's sky terrace, and a schedule is available at the spa reception desk.
IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Book hotels direct at intercontinental.com for our lowest rates. You won't find these anywhere else. Stunning 32 storey views and modern elegance come together at this San Francisco luxury hotel overlooking the Bay Area. Impressive in every detail, Luce, our Michelin-rated restaurant serves New American Cuisine that's a gastronomic delight. Floor-to-ceiling windows let light flood into luxury suites and 10 spa treatment rooms offer an urban retreat. The hotel is located in San Francisco's downtown district, with the city's finest museums and upscale shopping within walking distance.. Each property offers its own distinctive style,from heritage elegance to urban chic and resorts on tropical shores. Forge the best travel experiences. Excellently appointed five-star suites offer a sense of occasion. Premium is in every detail,from Michelin-starred restaurants to outstanding spas. Immersive luxury surrounds you,creating unforgettable memories.
- IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Book hotels direct at intercontinental.com for our lowest rates. You won't find these anywhere else.