3 reviews of InterContinental San Francisco, first by you?
Recent Diner Surveys in San Francisco
A Sandwiches food lover from San Francisco, CA tried Banh Mi House and liked it.
A Mexican chowhound from Stockton, CA tried Orale Orale in Financial District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
An Italian chowhound from Stroudsburg, PA tried Julius' Castle (CLOSED) in Telegraph Hill.
A Chinese chowhound from San Francisco, CA tried New Regent Cafe in Chinatown and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
A Cajun food lover from Baltimore, MD tried Monte Carlo Bar & Grill in Bayview and liked it.
A Chinese chowhound from San Francisco, CA tried San Tung in Inner Sunset.
A Seafood food lover from US tried Two Jacks Seafood in Bayview, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- Great food, fast and very respectful people
A California chowhound from Elk Grove, CA tried Enrico's in Financial District.
A diner from Universal City, CA tried Pazzia Restaurant & Pizzeria in SoMa.
A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Cafe Nordstrom in San Francisco State University, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- The triple berry shortcake (seasonal to summer) is exquisite. :)
- Fine dining atmosphere, expect slower service than Olive Garden.
Last Articlescasa manana san rafael menu tutto fresco rsm menu pizza hut miracle mile vero beach sabatinos merrick dominos 77459 bahama breeze menu kop applebees staunton va menu china moon chinese restaurant lodi nj pizza hut cheyenne wy menu cm pizza leominster menu ruth chris weehawken menu prices dominoes murrieta el penol restaurant east boston menu
- Customers who are not hotel guests must reserve appointments with a credit card.
- A healthful menu of spa cuisine is available on the terrace for those who wish to make a day of it.
- Try the adjacent Bar 888 for one of the best selections of grappa in the country.
- The closest public parking option is the 5th & Mission garage, located within a block of the hotel.
- Luce, on the lobby level, is a celebrity wine restaurant offering Cal-Italian fare and a 200-label wine list.
- Both guests and non-guests can make appointments at the onsite luxury I-Spa, where all treatments are personalized.
- The spa offers two-person services for couples and a range of modalities, including Swedish, prenatal, deep tissue, reflexology and aromatherapy.
- Ask about joining Club InterContinental to receive special treatment and services like free WiFi, breakfast and cocktails.
- Clients who request tunes at the time of booking can enjoy preprogrammed playlists via treatment room iPods.
- Daily yoga classes are offered on the spa's sky terrace, and a schedule is available at the spa reception desk.