Recent Visitors to Redbones Barbecue
A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.
A Barbecue food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
A Barbecue food lover from Gloucester, MA tried it.
- 12 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Redbones BarbecueView all dishes
These dishes from the Redbones Barbecue menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of a photo upload.
Baby Backs And... ()
Chili Verde ()
BBQ Meat and Rib Combo ()
Last Articlesporretas banquet classic pizza taunton ma menu zees grill niagara on the lake martinos menu vineland nj taste good niagara falls serafina holland mi menu latin king des moines menu prices schlotzsky's deli locations near me dominos tenleytown joy of tokyo augusta rd taste of asia menu south charleston wv chick n run jodeco rd menu wings over syracuse butternut street spinellis east boston take out menu
- Half-priced appetizers are served at the bar, weekdays from 4pm to 6pm.
- While the restaurant's dinner menu is a treat, there's no beating the daily all-you-can-eat buffet, which offers endless amounts of meats and sides for $10 until 4pm.
- Burn off your dinner by leaving the car at home and taking the bike out for a spin. The nation's first free bicycle valet service is available on weeknights and all day on weekends.
- It's jumping almost every night--both in the smoke-free upstairs, popular with families, and the darker, bar-dominated downstairs.
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 12:30AMSun 12:00PM - 12:30AM
When Redbones Barbecue opened in 1987, a BBQ restaurant of its authenticity was virtually unheard of north of the Mason Dixon Line. Years later, with BBQ joints popping up everywhere, Redbones still stands out because of the fun, the food, and the wide range of services. Customers and staffers alike share the spirit of Redbones, where community rather than commercialism is the order of the day.\n\nThe Fun - In the dining room, there is a constant flow of customers, waitstaff, music and food. Nostalgic photographs of BBQ days gone by, autographed photos of rhythm and blues greats, and artistic, homemade menus and signs adorn the walls of the unpretentious main room. For the curious, there are counter seats up front, where people can observe first hand the action of the open kitchen and chat with the pitmaster and crew. Call us today for a takeout order at 857-254-8894 or stop in and see us.
- Best Barbecue in Boston
- Phoenix Best of 2012 Award for Barbecue.
- Takeout 857-254-8894